Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Training at Mumbai (Reliance Money)


After graduating from GBS, I joined Reliance Money. My first day was scheduled at the Reliance Money office in Mumbai, where I along with my new colleagues went through a series of training on different financial products, mostly to do with Equity Market, Share Market and the Commodity Market.
My journey to Mumbai was a memorable one. Nineteen others from GBS including (Amit Mukherjee, Susovan Saha, Avishek Saha, Ritendra Nath Mukherjee, Arindam Ghosh, Sudipta Mitra, Barnini Sengupta, Avishek Mukherjee, Piyasha Ganguly, Pushpita Maitra, Sweta Singh, Vinayak Mitra, Richa Khemka, Rajdeep Baran Das, Sourav Mitra, Sudipto Chatterjee, Sukalpo Sarkar, Poulami Dutta) were part of the same trip.

We reached the Business Capital in the early hours of the 7th (April). Our training started on the very same day and by the end of our first session we were all very Tired. The next few days were very hectic, but at every step it reminded us of the things we learnt at GBS (specially in JNM Sir’s classes).

Despite our busy schedule, some of us found time to visit a few tourist spots in Mumbai. Places like Gateway of India, Nariman Point, Juhu Beach, Marine Drive, Haji Ali, Siddhi Vinayak Temple are example of a few that we visited.

I am attaching a picture of some of the GBS students from the trip, hope you like it!

All in all it was trip that I will cherish in years to come.

Regards,
Anubrata Saha (PGDM -5)
Reliance Money

Training at Mumbai (Reliance Money)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend